The DKM FX Extender System is comprised of modular housing chassis with 2, 4, 6, or 21 slots and transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM FX extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize for your specific application.
- Four housings are available: desktop housing for two, four, or six boards or a 19-inch, 4U rack for 21 boards.
- A redundant power supply option is available in some housings.
- The 2-port chassis will support an external power supply.
- Can be rackmounted by using ACXMODH-RMK and the rackmount ears for the individual chassis (ACXMODHEAR-2).
These new DKM FX components are part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have them assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- Part of DKM Modular KVM extender family of configurable chassis' that house transmitter and receiver interface cards.
- Supports (2) transmitter or receiver cards.
- Includes a single external power supply.
- Can be rackmounted with ACXMODHEAR2P, 19" 1U rackmount ears for the chassis.