Building a conference room begins just like any other A/V install, assessing the needs of the client and the goals for the experience of the room.
What are the basics for a potential conference room? Putting assumptions aside, here is a step by step needs analysis.
- The purpose/objective of the room
- Room layout (fixed or configurable) (allow 25 square feet per person)
- Desk layout and furniture type
- Room workflow (how to you intend users to work within the room; content sharing, white-boarding, linking rooms, external users connecting in)
- Presenter’s location (standing, sitting, mobility)
- Display size and viewing distance
- Display type (based on size and room conditions)
- BYOD considerations
- User network and AV connectivity
- Video conferencing and UCC compatibility
- Audio and acoustic considerations
- Power estimates and outlet locations
Keeping all of these needs in mind, here are some of ConferX by AVPro's professional conference room solutions -- ensure every presenter can confidently share from any laptop, tablet or phone.