theater on stage
The PCC160 is a professional boundary layer microphone and an industry standard stage floor microphone. it's capable of withstanding up to 120dB SPL without distortion. A bass-tilt switch allows the user to tailor the low-end response for particular applications.
PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology uses diaphragms so small that any phase cancellations are above the audible range. This results in a wide, smooth frequency response free of phase interference. The PCC160 uses a supercardioid polar pattern that improves gain before feedback and reduces unwanted room noise from the rear.
- Supercardioid polar pattern - for impressive gain before feedback
- PCC (Phase Coherent Cardioid) technology - for a wide, smooth frequency response
- Three-position bass-tilt switch - for optimized body noise suppression
- Extremely low profile - for inconspicuous placement on the stage floor
- Finely crafted, rugged housing - to withstand the rigors of the stage