The BP-6000 is a portable user stations compatible with Audiocom and Clear-Com party line systems. The BP-6000 is a 2-channel beltpack equipped with a mode-sensing system configuration, meaning the beltpack determines what type of system it is installed into and configures itself according to the system.
The BP-6000 has a 4-pin male XLR connector with auto-sensing headset inputs. Dynamic and electret headset microphones are supported. The loop and line connection both use 6-pin Switchcraft connectors.
Multiple programming options are available. To simplify programming, voice prompts guide the user through the menus.
The beltpack is available in black only.
- Voice prompts for simplified configuration
- Remote Mic Kill turns off all active microphones, reducing background noise.
- Programmable TALK Button, (Always) On, (Always) Off, Switched, or Momentary
- Mode-sensing System Configuration
- Updated design for modern, sleek appearance
- Reduced current draw allows for more beltpacks being powered by the power supply
- Auto-sensing headset inputs, electret or dynamic
- Uses a 6-pin Switchcraft connectors for line and loop connections