The 400DA-AESB is a nine output reclocking and auto equalizing DA for balanced 110 Ohms AES signals. The DA automatically equalizes up to 300m of Belden 1800B cable and provides reclocked outputs with sampling frequencies of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz. The 400DA-AESB card edge LED indicators provide quick and accurate assessment of the incoming signal quality. The 400DA-AESB is housed in the 3RU 400FR frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Data reclocking provides jitter reduction
- AES3-1992 standard for AES audio on 110 Ohms twisted pair cable
- EQ and reclock provide extended cable length compensation (> 300m)
- Transformer coupled 110 Ohms balanced input
- Nine 110 Ohms balanced
- Card Edge LEDs: Module Health Status, Error LED indication for input PLL out of lock, parity error, or biphase coding error, Reclocked locked