Evertz Wireless RF over Fiber series offers flexible solutions to extend RF signals over fiber from wireless microphones, cameras, in-ear-monitors (IEM), intercoms, interruptible fold backs (IFB) to and from centralized control rooms without compromising valuable CNR. This advanced solution offers the flexibility to adapt to different environments and is available in a modular and standalone form-factor.
The standalone transmit and receive modules are compact throw-down devices that are ideal for mounting on or near an antenna structure, as well as any application where rack-based products are not practical. These standalone modules have comprehensive LED indicators that provide status information on the input DC power, RF drive level as well as antenna power status.
For a high density rack-based solution, Evertz offers hot-swappable single and dual-channel transmit and receive cards. These modules are mountable inside Evertz' award-winning 7800 Series multiframes. Up to 15x single- or dual-channel transmit or receive cards (30 signals) may be mounted in the 7800FR 3RU frame and up to 4x single- or dual-channel transmit or receive cards (8 signals) may be mounted in the 7801FR 1RU frame. Added features of the card-based solution include remote monitoring and control via the frame controller.
- DC pass-through 12V DC modes for antenna powering
- High performance
- Low noise floor
- High density, hot-swappable card-based solution
- Light weight standalone modules
- Protocol-independent design - transports all modulation formats
- Antenna current limit and short circuit protection
- Antenna current monitoring
- RF monitor output for signal peaking and signal distribution
- Manually adjustable or AGC gain modes
- Tri-color LED status indicators for Link RF drive strength, ant. voltage and DC input voltage level
- SmartMON™ capability provides remote status monitoring via SNMP without a separate data connection