- Supports integrated DisplayPort digital audio.
- High-speed fiber module card.
This is the high-speed fiber interface card, which uses 2.5Gbps. This reduces latency on the USB HID stack. Compatible with other endpoints, such as HDMI and DVI cards. For example, a DisplayPort transmitter can be connected to an HDMI receiver; the signal will translate to the correct signal type.
The DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switching System are comprised of modular housing chassis with 2, 4, 6, or 21 slots and transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize for your specific application.
The DKM FX components are part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have them assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- DisplayPort 1.1 4k30 video with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 30Hzand 3840 x 2162 at 60Hz
- Support for USB HID keyboards and mice
- LC Single Mode Fiber Connectivity
- Audio format PCM can be transferred - Sample rate 96Hz
- High Speed 2.5Gbps