This receiver interface daughter card for the DKM extends embedded USB 2.0. Part of the DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switching System is comprised of modular housing chassis with 2 4 6 or 21 slots and transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations which makes it easy to customize for your specific application. These new DKM components are part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have them assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix setup call our FREE Tech Support.
- Supports USB speeds up to 36Mbps today with future support to 100Mbps.
- Part of the DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switching system of transmitter and receiver interface cards and housings.
- Works over CATx cabling, and multimode or single-mode fiber cabling.
- Supports embedded USB 2.0 devices.
- Requires connection to main board.